These are the terms and conditions for all Facebook contests administered by Victorian Cosmetic Dermal Clinics (hereafter referred to as VCDC).
- This competition is open to residents of Victoria, Australia aged 18 or over only. Winners may be required to submit valid identification before receiving their prize.
- The competition closes at the time stated on the Facebook post (the “Closing Date”).
- This promotion does not have a connection with Facebook in any way and is not sponsored, supported or organised by Facebook. The recipient of the information provided by you is not Facebook, but Victorian Cosmetic Dermal Clinics.
- Only one entry per person is allowed. Bulk and/or third-party entries will be void.
- To enter this competition, you must like and comment on the relevant Facebook post.
- Your personal details including email address and phone number will not be published at any time and are subject to Australian privacy laws. They will never be shared with any third parties.
- Any attempts at cheating, whether successful or not, automatically disqualify that participant without refund of their package. Misrepresentative or fraudulent data will invalidate an entry.
- The prize you draw is final and you may not redraw under any circumstances.
- The prize cannot be exchanged for cash or gift vouchers in whole or in part. The prize cannot be shared, or split. It may be passed on to a third party.
- This Competition is not open to staff at VCDC, Little Web Giants, and their associated, affiliated or subsidiary companies, their families, agents or any other person(s) connected with the Competition, including third party promotional partners.
- The winner of a given prize is responsible for ensuring they are able to accept the prize as set out and in accordance with these terms and conditions. In the event they are unable to do so then VCDC is not obligated to reimburse the winner or provide a substitute for the prize.
- Entry is conditional on all entrants having liked and commented on the relevant Facebook post.
- VCDC will not be liable for lost receipts or gift vouchers that may limit or prohibit an eligible entrant’s ability to participate in the competition.
- VCDC will not be liable for Internet connectivity issues or any other circumstances which prevent a potential entrant from commenting or liking in the time frame set out in the Facebook post.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
We apologise about the number of Terms and Conditions, but we need to ensure that we make everything clear. If you have any questions about the Competition, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.