How to get to Victorian Cosmetic Dermal Clinics from Beaconsfield
The total drive is 4 kilometres and ought to take about 7 minutes.
- Head northwest on the Princes Hwy.
- At the roundabout, veer left to stay on Princes Hwy.
- Soon after, turn left onto Gloucester Avenue.
- At the roundabout, take a hard right on Reserve St.
- At the end, turn right onto Clyde Rd.
- The clinic is on the next left corner of Mansfield Rd.
- If you turn left into Mansfield Rd, parking is available directly on your right.
By public transport
- From the Beaconsfield Ave bus stop near Beaconsfield Railway Station, take the 926 bus (or 836 bus) towards Fountain Gate SC.
- Get off after 6 minutes, at Berwick Shopping Centre/High St.
- Walk along High St for about 4 minutes.
- Turn left at Clyde Rd and walk for 5 minutes.
- The clinic will be on the right at 26 Clyde Rd.