How to get to Victorian Cosmetic Dermal Clinics from Chelsea
The total drive is 10 kilometres and ought to take about 14 minutes.
- Head south on the Nepean Hwy (State Route 3) and drive approximately 9 km.
- Shortly after you’ve passed Ross Smith Ave W, you’ll find Victorian Cosmetic Dermal Clinics on the left side of the street opposite McDonald’s (just before the big intersection with Wells St).
By public transport
- From Chelsea Station, take the Frankston line south toward Frankston (Find timetables here).
- Travel for five stations to the end of the line and get off at Frankston (about 14 minutes).
- From Frankston Station, walk south on Dandenong Valley Hwy/Young St until the first intersection.
Once there, turn right onto Wells Street and you’ll find the clinic at the next corner on the right (at the big intersection with Nepean Hwy).