How to get to Victorian Cosmetic Dermal Clinics from Cranbourne South
The total drive is 14 kilometres and ought to take about 18 minutes.
- Head west on North Rd for about 6.5 km.
- Turn right onto McClelland Dr.
- Turn left onto Cranbourne Rd (State Route 4) heading to Frankston, and drive 4 km.
- Stick to the right and continue onto Playne St.
- At the roundabout turn right onto Young St.
- Go straight through the next roundabout.
- Turn right at the following roundabout onto Thomson St.
- Turn left onto Thomson Ln.
- Stay on Thomson Ln by taking the right.
- Turn left again onto Wells St, and you’ll find the clinic on the right just before the big intersection.
By public transport
- From Cranbourne-Frankston Rd, take the 791 bus toward Frankston.
- Get off at Frankston Railway Station/Fletcher Rd (about 21 minutes).
- From Frankston Station, walk south on Dandenong Valley Hwy/Young St until the first intersection.
Once there, turn right onto Wells Street and you’ll find the clinic at the next corner on the right (at the big intersection with Nepean Hwy).