How to get to Victorian Cosmetic Dermal Clinics from Cranbourne
The total drive is 13 kilometres and ought to take about 16 minutes.
- Head north on the Narre Warren – Cranbourne Rd.
- At the roundabout, turn right onto Thompsons Rd.
- At the next roundabout, turn left onto Clyde Rd.
- Drive another 6 kilometres and the clinic is on the corner of Mansfield Rd.
- If you turn left into Mansfield Rd, parking is available directly on your right.
By public transport
- From Cranbourne Railway Station (Cranbourne), take the train towards Dandenong, Flinders Street or Parliament.
- Get off after 13 minutes at Dandenong Railway Station.
- Then take the train towards Pakenham.
- After 13 minutes, get off at Berwick Railway Station.
- Walk northwest along Reserve St for about 500 metres (7 minutes).
- Turn right at Clyde Rd and walk 300 metres (5 minutes).
- The clinic will be on the right at 26 Clyde Rd.