How to get to Victorian Cosmetic Dermal Clinics from Emerald
The total drive is 20 kilometres and ought to take about 20 minutes.
- Head southwest along Wellington Rd.
- At Narre Warren East Reserve, turn left onto Harkaway Rd.
- At the roundabout, turn right onto Lyall Rd.
- At the first large intersection, veer slightly left onto Clyde Rd.
- Turn right onto Mansfield St and there is parking immediately on the right.
- The clinic is back on the corner of Clyde Rd and Mansfield St at 26 Clyde Rd.
By public transport
- Take the 695 bus towards Gembrook.
- After 20 minutes, get off at the corner of Gembrook Rd and Redwood Rd.
- Take the 840 bus towards Pakenham for about 30 minutes.
- Get off at Pakenham Station.
- Take the train towards Flinders Street.
- After 15 minutes, get off at Berwick Railway Station.
- Walk northwest along Reserve St for about 500 metres (7 minutes).
- Turn right at Clyde Rd and walk 300 metres (5 minutes).
- The clinic will be on the left at 26 Clyde Rd.