How to get to Victorian Cosmetic Dermal Clinics from Frankston North
The total drive is 6 kilometres and ought to take about 11 minutes.
- Head west on Forest Dr toward Messmate St.
- Turn left onto Frankston-Dandenong Rd and drive 1.5 km.
- Stay right and turn right onto Overton Rd.
- Turn left onto Nepean Hwy (State Route 3).
- After you’ve passed Ross Smith Ave W, you’ll find the clinic on the left side of the street opposite McDonald’s (just before the big intersection with Wells St).
By public transport
- From Excelsior Dr/Monterey Bvd, take bus 833 toward Frankston.
- Travel to Frankston Railway Station (about 14 minutes).
- From Frankston Station, walk south on Dandenong Valley Hwy/Young St until the first intersection.
- Once there, turn right onto Wells Street and you’ll find the clinic at the next corner on the right (at the big intersection with Nepean Hwy).