How to get to Victorian Cosmetic Dermal Clinics from Frankston South
The total drive is 4 kilometres and ought to take about 7 minutes.
- Head north on Moorooduc Hwy (State Route 11).
- Hold to the ledt and turn left onto Dandenong Valley Hwy (Hastings Rd).
- Turn right onto the Nepean Hwy (State Route 3).
- Turn right at the second cross street, Wells St, and the clinic is on the left side of the street opposite McDonald’s (just before the big intersection with Wells St).
By public transport
- From Sanders Rd/Moorooduc Hwy, take bus 783 toward Frankston.
- Travel to Frankston Railway Station (about 12 minutes).
- From Frankston Station, walk south on Dandenong Valley Hwy/Young St until the first intersection.
- Once there, turn right onto Wells Street and you’ll find the clinic at the next corner on the right (at the big intersection with Nepean Hwy).