How to get to Victorian Cosmetic Dermal Clinics from Langwarrin South
The total drive is 9 kilometres and ought to take about 13 minutes.
- Head west on Baxter-Tooradin Rd for about 2.5km.
- Turn right at the roundabout onto Frankston-Flinders Rd for another 1.5 km.
- Turn right to continue on the Frankston-Fliners Rd for almost 3.5 km.
- Keep to the left at the Frankston Private Hospital to go onto Dandenong Valley Hwy (Hastings Rd).
- Then turn right onto Nepean Hwy (State Route 3).
- Turn right again onto Wells St and you’ll find our clinic on the left.
By public transport
- From Baxter Primary School/Baxter-Tooradin Rd, take the 776 bus toward Frankston.
- Get off at Frankston Railway Station/Young St (about 21 minutes).
- From Frankston Station, walk south on Young St.
- Turn right onto Wells Street and you’ll find the clinic on the right at the big intersection.