How to get to Victorian Cosmetic Dermal Clinics from Langwarrin
The total drive is 8 kilometres and ought to take about 12 minutes.
- Head west on North Rd for about 3 km.
- Turn right onto McClelland Dr.
- Turn left onto Cranbourne Rd (State Route 4) heading to Frankston, and drive 4 km.
- Stick to the right and continue onto Playne St.
- At the roundabout turn right onto Young St.
- Go straight through the next roundabout.
- Turn right at the following roundabout onto Thomson St.
- Turn left onto Thomson Ln.
- Stay on Thomson Ln by taking the right.
- Turn left again onto Wells St, and you’ll find the clinic on the right just before the big intersection.
By public transport
- From Peninsula Hospital/Cranbourne-Frankston Rd, take the 791 bus toward Frankston.
- Get off at Frankston Railway Station/Fletcher Rd (about 10 minutes).
- From Frankston Station, walk south on Dandenong Valley Hwy/Young St until the first intersection.
Turn right onto Wells Street and you’ll find our clinic at the next corner on the right.