How to get to Victorian Cosmetic Dermal Clinics Berwick from Pakenham
The total drive is 17 kilometres and ought to take about 16 minutes.
- Get on the Monash Freeway from the McGregor Rd entrance.
- Follow the Monash Freeway and get off at the Clyde Rd exit.
- Turn right onto Clyde Rd.
- Drive another 1.5 km until you reach Mansfield St.
- Turn left onto Mansfield St and there is parking immediately on the right.
- The clinic is back on the corner of Clyde Rd and Mansfield St at 26 Clyde Rd.
By public transport
- From Pakenham Railway Station, take the train towards Flinders Street or Parliament.
- Get off after about 14 minutes, at Berwick Railway Station.
- Go to Berwick Railway Station/Reserve St (Berwick) bus station, platform Bay 1.
- Walk northwest along Reserve St for about 500 metres (7 minutes).
- Turn right at Clyde Rd and walk 300 metres (5 minutes).
- The clinic will be on the right at 26 Clyde Rd.