How to get to Victorian Cosmetic Dermal Clinics from Patterson Lakes
The total drive is 9 kilometres and ought to take about 11 minutes.
- Head southwest on McLeod Rd (State Route 6).
- Turn left onto Station Road.
- Then turn right onto Eel Race Rd.
- Take a right again onto Nepean Hwy (State Route 3), and continue south for almost 7 km.
- Our clinic is located on the left side of the street opposite McDonald’s (just before the big intersection with Wells St).
By public transport
- From Patterson Lakes Primary School, take bus 857 west toward Chelsea.
- Travel to Carrum Railway Station (about 9 minutes).
- Take the Frankston line south toward Frankston (Find timetables here).
- Travel for three stations to the end of the line and get off at Frankston (about 10 minutes).
- From Frankston Station, walk south on Young St and take right onto Wells St.
- Just before the crossing you’ll find us on the right.