How to get to Victorian Cosmetic Dermal Clinics Camberwell from Ashwood
From Ashwood, Camberwell Victorian Cosmetic and Dermal Clinic is an 8 km drive away and takes approximately 15 minutes in moderate traffic.
- Head west along High Street Road.
- Drive for 3.3 km and turn right onto Glen Iris Rd.
- After 2.2 km, turn left onto Camberwell Road.
- Drive another kilometer and turn right onto Trafalgar Road.
- Continue driving 800 m and then take a left onto Prospect Hill Rd.
- When you reach Burke Road, turn right.
- The clinic will be on your right hand side at number 684.
- You can find free two hour parking on either Mayston St or Harold St. The clinic is a minute’s walk from either of these parking lots.
By public transport
- Take the 734 bus along High Street Road in the direction of Glen Iris.
- Get off after about 10 minutes at Ashburton Station.
- Go into the train station and take the train toward the City.
- Get off the train after five stops at Camberwell Station.
- Exit the station on the Railway Walk side (south).
- Turn right onto Railway Walk and then take a left onto Burke Road.
- You will find the clinic a little further on the left-hand side.