Our Frankston Clinic
Our Frankston Clinic is a short drive away and you can find directions below. The clinic offers the following treatments:
It’s our belief at Victorian Cosmetic Dermal Clinics that everyone should have access to beautiful skin. We love working closely with our clients to determine their exact skincare needs. We then use our cutting-edge medical devices and vast product knowledge to make that a reality.
Our passion is working with various skin conditions and seeing our clients leave our clinics ecstatic with their results. With over 3 million successful treatments performed since 2005, you are in good hands.
How to get to our Frankston Clinic from Carrum Downs
The total drive is 8 kilometres and ought to take about 12 minutes.
- Head south on Dandenong Valley Hwy/Frankston-Dandenong Rd (State Route 9) and drive 5.8 km.
- Follow State Route 9, by turning right onto Overton Rd and continue straight.
- Turn left onto Nepean Hwy (State Route 3).
- Shortly after you’ve passed Ross Smith Ave W, you’ll find Victorian Cosmetic Dermal Clinics on the left side of the street opposite McDonald’s (just before the big intersection with Wells St).
By public transport
- From Hall Rd/Frankston-Dandenong Rd, take the 901 bus toward Frankston.
- Get off at Frankston Railway Station/Young St (about 14 minutes).
- From Frankston Station, walk south on Dandenong Valley Hwy/Young St until the first intersection.
- Once there, turn right onto Wells Street and you’ll find the clinic at the next corner on the right (at the big intersection with Nepean Hwy).