Our Berwick Clinic
Our Berwick Clinic is a short drive away and you can find directions below. The clinic offers the following treatments:
It’s our belief at Victorian Cosmetic Dermal Clinics that everyone should have access to beautiful skin. We love working closely with our clients to determine their exact skincare needs. We then use our cutting-edge medical devices and vast product knowledge to make that a reality.
Our passion is working with various skin conditions and seeing our clients leave our clinics ecstatic with their results. With over 3 million successful treatments performed since 2005, you are in good hands.
How to get to our Berwick Clinic from Cranbourne
The total drive is 13 kilometres and ought to take about 16 minutes.
- Head north on the Narre Warren – Cranbourne Rd.
- At the roundabout, turn right onto Thompsons Rd.
- At the next roundabout, turn left onto Clyde Rd.
- Drive another 6 kilometres and the clinic is on the corner of Mansfield Rd.
- If you turn left into Mansfield Rd, parking is available directly on your right.
By public transport
- From Cranbourne Railway Station (Cranbourne), take the train towards Dandenong, Flinders Street or Parliament.
- Get off after 13 minutes at Dandenong Railway Station.
- Then take the train towards Pakenham.
- After 13 minutes, get off at Berwick Railway Station.
- Walk northwest along Reserve St for about 500 metres (7 minutes).
- Turn right at Clyde Rd and walk 300 metres (5 minutes).
- The clinic will be on the right at 26 Clyde Rd.