Our Berwick Clinic
Our Berwick Clinic is a short drive away and you can find directions below. The clinic offers the following treatments:
It’s our belief at Victorian Cosmetic Dermal Clinics that everyone should have access to beautiful skin. We love working closely with our clients to determine their exact skincare needs. We then use our cutting-edge medical devices and vast product knowledge to make that a reality.
Our passion is working with various skin conditions and seeing our clients leave our clinics ecstatic with their results. With over 3 million successful treatments performed since 2005, you are in good hands.
How to get to our Berwick Clinic from Emerald
The total drive is 20 kilometres and ought to take about 20 minutes.
- Head southwest along Wellington Rd.
- At Narre Warren East Reserve, turn left onto Harkaway Rd.
- At the roundabout, turn right onto Lyall Rd.
- At the first large intersection, veer slightly left onto Clyde Rd.
- Turn right onto Mansfield St and there is parking immediately on the right.
- The clinic is back on the corner of Clyde Rd and Mansfield St at 26 Clyde Rd.
By public transport
- Take the 695 bus towards Gembrook.
- After 20 minutes, get off at the corner of Gembrook Rd and Redwood Rd.
- Take the 840 bus towards Pakenham for about 30 minutes.
- Get off at Pakenham Station.
- Take the train towards Flinders Street.
- After 15 minutes, get off at Berwick Railway Station.
- Walk northwest along Reserve St for about 500 metres (7 minutes).
- Turn right at Clyde Rd and walk 300 metres (5 minutes).
- The clinic will be on the left at 26 Clyde Rd.