Our Frankston Clinic
Our Frankston Clinic is a short drive away and you can find directions below. The clinic offers the following treatments:
It’s our belief at Victorian Cosmetic Dermal Clinics that everyone should have access to beautiful skin. We love working closely with our clients to determine their exact skincare needs. We then use our cutting-edge medical devices and vast product knowledge to make that a reality.
Our passion is working with various skin conditions and seeing our clients leave our clinics ecstatic with their results. With over 3 million successful treatments performed since 2005, you are in good hands.
How to get to our Frankston Clinic from Frankston South
The total drive is 4 kilometres and ought to take about 7 minutes.
- Head north on Moorooduc Hwy (State Route 11).
- Hold to the ledt and turn left onto Dandenong Valley Hwy (Hastings Rd).
- Turn right onto the Nepean Hwy (State Route 3).
- Turn right at the second cross street, Wells St, and the clinic is on the left side of the street opposite McDonald’s (just before the big intersection with Wells St).
By public transport
- From Sanders Rd/Moorooduc Hwy, take bus 783 toward Frankston.
- Travel to Frankston Railway Station (about 12 minutes).
- From Frankston Station, walk south on Dandenong Valley Hwy/Young St until the first intersection.
- Once there, turn right onto Wells Street and you’ll find the clinic at the next corner on the right (at the big intersection with Nepean Hwy).