How to get to Victorian Cosmetic Dermal Clinics Camberwell from Kew East
The Camberwell Victorian Cosmetic and Dermal Clinic is approximately 4 km away from Kew East. It will take about 10 minutes in moderate traffic.
- Get on Harp Road and drive east.
- Take a right at Burke Road and continue driving.
- After 3 km, you will find the clinic on your left hand side, at number 684.
- You can find free two hour parking on either Mayston St or Harold St. The clinic is a minute’s walk from either of these parking lots.
By public transport
- Take the 624 bus along Harp Road in the direction of Oakleigh.
- Get off after about 10 stops at Auburn Station.
- From there, take the train one stop in the direction of either Belgrave, Alamein, or Lilydale.
- Get off at Camberwell Station.
- Exit the station on Railway Walk side (south) and turn right into Railway Walk.
- Take a left onto Burke Road and the clinic is a little further on the left-hand side.