Our Camberwell Clinic
Our Camberwell Clinic is a short drive away and you can find directions below. The clinic offers the following treatments:
It’s our belief at Victorian Cosmetic Dermal Clinics that everyone should have access to beautiful skin. We love working closely with our clients to determine their exact skincare needs. We then use our cutting-edge medical devices and vast product knowledge to make that a reality.
Our passion is working with various skin conditions and seeing our clients leave our clinics ecstatic with their results. With over 3 million successful treatments performed since 2005, you are in good hands.
How to get to our Camberwell Clinic from Kew East
The Camberwell Victorian Cosmetic and Dermal Clinic is approximately 4 km away from Kew East. It will take about 10 minutes in moderate traffic.
- Get on Harp Road and drive east.
- Take a right at Burke Road and continue driving.
- After 3 km, you will find the clinic on your left hand side, at number 684.
- You can find free two hour parking on either Mayston St or Harold St. The clinic is a minute’s walk from either of these parking lots.
By public transport
- Take the 624 bus along Harp Road in the direction of Oakleigh.
- Get off after about 10 stops at Auburn Station.
- From there, take the train one stop in the direction of either Belgrave, Alamein, or Lilydale.
- Get off at Camberwell Station.
- Exit the station on Railway Walk side (south) and turn right into Railway Walk.
- Take a left onto Burke Road and the clinic is a little further on the left-hand side.