How to get to Victorian Cosmetic Dermal Clinics Camberwell from Kew
It takes about 10 minutes in clear traffic to get to Victorian Cosmetic and Dermal Clinic Camberwell. There is about 4.5 km.
- Get onto Charles Street and head south toward Cotham Road.
- After 1 km, turn left onto Barkers Road.
- Drive for 2.3 km until you reach Burke Road.
- Turn right and continue driving for 1.2 km.
- The clinic is on the left just before Prospect Hill Road at 684 Burke Road.
- If you can’t find parking on Burke Road, you can find free two hour parking on either Mayston St or Harold St. The clinic is a minute’s walk from either of these parking lots.
By public transport
- On Cotham Road, take the 109 tram in the direction of Box Hill.
- Get off at the stop Burke Road/Cotham Road.
- Walk across the street and take a right onto Burke Road.
- Walk a little further and find the tram stop of line 72.
- Take the 72 tram towards Melbourne University.
- After about 10 minutes (seven stops), get off at Prospect Hill Road/Burke Road.
- The tram stops almost in front of the clinic at 684 Burke Road.