Our Frankston Clinic
Our Frankston Clinic is a short drive away and you can find directions below. The clinic offers the following treatments:
It’s our belief at Victorian Cosmetic Dermal Clinics that everyone should have access to beautiful skin. We love working closely with our clients to determine their exact skincare needs. We then use our cutting-edge medical devices and vast product knowledge to make that a reality.
Our passion is working with various skin conditions and seeing our clients leave our clinics ecstatic with their results. With over 3 million successful treatments performed since 2005, you are in good hands.
How to get to our Frankston Clinic from Langwarrin South
The total drive is 9 kilometres and ought to take about 13 minutes.
- Head west on Baxter-Tooradin Rd for about 2.5km.
- Turn right at the roundabout onto Frankston-Flinders Rd for another 1.5 km.
- Turn right to continue on the Frankston-Fliners Rd for almost 3.5 km.
- Keep to the left at the Frankston Private Hospital to go onto Dandenong Valley Hwy (Hastings Rd).
- Then turn right onto Nepean Hwy (State Route 3).
- Turn right again onto Wells St and you’ll find our clinic on the left.
By public transport
- From Baxter Primary School/Baxter-Tooradin Rd, take the 776 bus toward Frankston.
- Get off at Frankston Railway Station/Young St (about 21 minutes).
- From Frankston Station, walk south on Young St.
- Turn right onto Wells Street and you’ll find the clinic on the right at the big intersection.