Our Berwick Clinic
Our Berwick Clinic is a short drive away and you can find directions below. The clinic offers the following treatments:
It’s our belief at Victorian Cosmetic Dermal Clinics that everyone should have access to beautiful skin. We love working closely with our clients to determine their exact skincare needs. We then use our cutting-edge medical devices and vast product knowledge to make that a reality.
Our passion is working with various skin conditions and seeing our clients leave our clinics ecstatic with their results. With over 3 million successful treatments performed since 2005, you are in good hands.
How to get to our Berwick Clinic from Pakenham
The total drive is 17 kilometres and ought to take about 16 minutes.
- Get on the Monash Freeway from the McGregor Rd entrance.
- Follow the Monash Freeway and get off at the Clyde Rd exit.
- Turn right onto Clyde Rd.
- Drive another 1.5 km until you reach Mansfield St.
- Turn left onto Mansfield St and there is parking immediately on the right.
- The clinic is back on the corner of Clyde Rd and Mansfield St at 26 Clyde Rd.
By public transport
- From Pakenham Railway Station, take the train towards Flinders Street or Parliament.
- Get off after about 14 minutes, at Berwick Railway Station.
- Go to Berwick Railway Station/Reserve St (Berwick) bus station, platform Bay 1.
- Walk northwest along Reserve St for about 500 metres (7 minutes).
- Turn right at Clyde Rd and walk 300 metres (5 minutes).
- The clinic will be on the right at 26 Clyde Rd.