Our Frankston Clinic
Our Frankston Clinic is a short drive away and you can find directions below. The clinic offers the following treatments:
It’s our belief at Victorian Cosmetic Dermal Clinics that everyone should have access to beautiful skin. We love working closely with our clients to determine their exact skincare needs. We then use our cutting-edge medical devices and vast product knowledge to make that a reality.
Our passion is working with various skin conditions and seeing our clients leave our clinics ecstatic with their results. With over 3 million successful treatments performed since 2005, you are in good hands.
How to get to our Frankston Clinic from Patterson Lakes
The total drive is 9 kilometres and ought to take about 11 minutes.
- Head southwest on McLeod Rd (State Route 6).
- Turn left onto Station Road.
- Then turn right onto Eel Race Rd.
- Take a right again onto Nepean Hwy (State Route 3), and continue south for almost 7 km.
- Our clinic is located on the left side of the street opposite McDonald’s (just before the big intersection with Wells St).
By public transport
- From Patterson Lakes Primary School, take bus 857 west toward Chelsea.
- Travel to Carrum Railway Station (about 9 minutes).
- Take the Frankston line south toward Frankston (Find timetables here).
- Travel for three stations to the end of the line and get off at Frankston (about 10 minutes).
- From Frankston Station, walk south on Young St and take right onto Wells St.
- Just before the crossing you’ll find us on the right.