How to get to Victorian Cosmetic Dermal Clinics Camberwell from Toorak
It takes 12 minutes in light traffic to get to the Camberwell Victorian Cosmetic and Dermal Clinic from Toorak, which is approximately a 5.5 km drive.
- Head east on Toorak Road for 2 km.
- Turn left at Auburn Road.
- Continue driving for 1.7 km and then turn right at Riversdale Road.
- Drive straight for 1.2 km and turn left onto Burke Road.
- After 400 m you will find the clinic on your right hand side.
- If you can’t find parking on Burke Road, there is free two hour parking on either Mayston St or Harold St. The clinic is a minute’s walk from either of these parking lots.
By public transport
- Walk to Heyington Station (Toorak) and take the train toward Glen Waverley.
- Get off at Burnley Station and from there take the train in the direction of Belgrave, Alamein, or Lilydale.
- Get off at Camberwell Station and exit the station on the Railway Walk side (south).
- Turn right onto Railway Walk.
- Then take a left onto Burke Road and the clinic is a little further on the left-hand side.