We offer many anti-ageing solutions at Victorian Cosmetic Dermal Clinics (VCDC), but one of our newest and most ground-breaking treatments is Omnilux light therapy.
It treats common skin conditions and drastically reverses the signs of ageing. Used by more than 3,300 dermatologists and health professionals worldwide and documented in over 60 peer-reviewed medical journals, Omnilux has been objectively proven to get results.
One of the greatest things about Omnilux is that it, like many of our treatments, is non-invasive. This means that you just relax and let the light therapy work its magic. After your treatment, both you and those around you will notice a significant difference in your skin’s health and vibrance. Used by numerous top models and actors to maintain their beauty, Omnilux is truly a fountain of youth.
What can Omnilux treat?
Omnilux is often used to reverse environmental damage to the skin, especially from sun exposure which builds up over the years. It reduces the levels of toxins in the skin, and re-establishes a healthy bacterial balance in the deeper layers of the skin. Omnilux can be used to:
- clear away acne by killing bad bacteria;
- smooth any scarring or acne scarring;
- even out redness for a soft, beautiful skin tone; and
- firm the skin, eradicating fine lines and wrinkles.
How does Omnilux work?
Omnilux targets fibroblasts in your skin’s dermis – the cells responsible for producing collagen and elastin. By tightening collagen fibres, it results in a more even and smooth complexion. It utilises three different wavelengths of light to achieve three key effects:
- Blue light kills the bacteria that cause acne and blemishes as well as clearing away any redness and scarring.
- Red light stimulates blood flow to the area, enhancing the effectiveness of any skin products and complementary treatments.
- White light heals and tightens the skin to turn back the clock for a more youthful appearance.
Is Omnilux right for me?
If you want a more youthful appearance or have issues with acne or scarring, Omnilux can certainly help. However, our other treatments are also effective and it usually depends on your particular skin type and history. The treatment methods vary between conditions and patients, but we will be sure to recommend the perfect treatment for you. Visit us at Victorian Cosmetic Dermal Clinics and get a consultation to find out which treatment is right for you. Fill out the following form to get in touch.