Omnilux LED TherapyWatch Video
Does your skin make you look and feel older than you are?
Would you like to rejuvenate your skin without cosmetic injections?
Omnilux is a groundbreaking, anti-ageing light therapy that transforms your skin from dull and lifeless to healthy and glowing.
At Victorian Cosmetic Dermal Clinics Omnilux light therapy is a non-invasive anti-ageing skin treatment that boosts collagen synthesis to rejuvenate your skin. Omnilux LED therapy instantly delivers more radiant, plumper skin with no downtime required. Used by more than 3,300 dermatologists and health professionals worldwide, Omnilux has been objectively proven to get results with over 40 published clinical papers confirming its medical and aesthetic credibility.
What is Omnilux?
Omnilux is the gold standard in LED therapy that is used by skincare professionals, models, actors and beauty editors worldwide. Sometimes referred to as a ‘fountain of youth’ treatment, Omnilux is a relaxing non-invasive light therapy treatment that addresses a variety of skin concerns, including:
- Improving skin tone and texture
- Reducing and softening fine lines and wrinkles
- Improving melasma, psoriasis, post-operative wound healing and rosacea
What can Omnilux LED therapy treat?
Omnilux is a safe and effective, non-invasive LED therapy that reverses environmental and sun damage your skin. It reduces the levels of toxins in the skin and re-establishes a healthy bacterial balance in the deeper layers of the skin. Our highly trained and experienced skin therapists use Omnilux to:
- Clear away acne by killing harmful bacteria
- Smooth any scarring or acne scarring
- Even out redness for a soft, beautiful skin tone, and
- Firm the skin, eradicating fine lines and wrinkles.
How safe is Omnilux LED therapy?
Omnilux LED therapy is a very safe procedure that is FDA and TGA cleared and can be performed on all skin types and colours. Many patients report that the treatment is relaxing and not painful due to the fact that no heat is generated from the procedure. Your eyes will be protected during the treatment with a pair of goggles. Omnilux LED therapy is a natural skin treatment as it works with your body to promote healing.
How does Omnilux work?
Omnilux targets fibroblasts in your skin’s dermis – the cells responsible for producing collagen and elastin. By tightening collagen fibres, it results in a more even and smooth complexion. Omnilux uses three different wavelengths to target various skin concerns; blue light, red light and white light.
Omnilux Blue (415NM) kills critical bacteria (P.Acnes) that cause acne and blemishes. It also clears away any redness and scarring. When stimulated by the wavelength, skin inflammation reduces, and the bacteria are neutralised. When Omnilux Blue is used in conjunction with Omnilux Red, you’ll see a marked reduction in acne skin lesions.
Omnilux Red (633NM) stimulates elastin and collagen to strengthen your skin’s supportive structure. With higher blood flow, your skin detoxifies, becomes clearer and has fewer fine lines and wrinkles. This anti-inflammatory LED therapy also enhances the effectiveness of your skin products and our other skin treatments.
Omnilux White (830NM) heals and tightens the skin to turn back the clock for a more youthful appearance. By stimulating your deep skin tissue, your skin becomes smoother with less fine lines and wrinkles.
What are the benefits of Omnilux?
With regular sessions, Omnilux LED light therapy has many benefits for your skin, including:
- A relaxing and calming experience
- Reduces scarring due to an increase in collagen production
- Heals strengthens and improves the immunity of skin tissue
- Non-invasive, non-ablative safe therapy
- Not a laser or an IPL so there is no heat, no side effects and no downtime
- Treats pigmentation and improves redness and sensitivityin the skin
- Promotes muscular contraction, helping to lift the face and neck muscles
- Reduces pore size and brightens your skin
- Brings blood rich in oxygen to the skin tissue
- Improves the skin tissue’s ability to uptake nutrients
- Treats acne and acne scarring
- Treats acne rosacea
- Treats eczema and psoriasis
- Brightens the skin with no damage to sub-dermal tissue
- Stimulates the body’s own cellular mechanisms by photo modulation
Is Omnilux right for me?
If you want a more youthful appearance or have issues with acne or scarring, Omnilux can help. To ensure you get the best results from our treatments, it’s essential to book a consultation with Victorian Cosmetic Dermal Clinic’s highly trained and experienced skin therapists. During this appointment, your skin type, skin condition and history will be examined in detail to enable us to recommend the perfect treatment for you. Fill out the form below to get in touch.