Avoid picking and touching your face too much. This makes blemishes and acne worse by causing inflammation and pushing bacteria deeper into the skin, which will accentuate scarring and skin discolouration. If you really want to do it, schedule a treatment with a professional once a month to deal with the symptom safely, but most importantly treat the root cause of the issue.
40Skincare Tips & Tricks: Avoid touching your face.
About the author
Victorian Cosmetic Dermal Clinics (also known as Victorian Cosmetic Dermal Clinics) was formed in 2005 and since then has become one of the leaders in the laser and skin industry in Melbourne. Unparalleled service, innovative treatment options and our affordable pricing means that effective non-surgical cosmetic treatments are now available to everyone.
- Taking the first step on your Skin By VC Dermal Journey
- Message from Victoria re: COVID-19
- Women Leading Women - International Women's Day
- Common Misconceptions about Stretch Marks
- Everything you need to know about Pigmentation
- The importance of regular skin treatments combined with home care products