Avoid picking and touching your face too much. This makes blemishes and acne worse by causing inflammation and pushing bacteria deeper into the skin, which will accentuate scarring and skin discolouration. If you really want to do it, schedule a treatment with a professional once a month to deal with the symptom safely, but most importantly treat the root cause of the issue.
40Skincare Tips & Tricks: Avoid touching your face.
About the author
Victorian Cosmetic Dermal Clinics (also known as Victorian Cosmetic Dermal Clinics) was formed in 2005 and since then has become one of the leaders in the laser and skin industry in Melbourne. Unparalleled service, innovative treatment options and our affordable pricing means that effective non-surgical cosmetic treatments are now available to everyone.
- Male Brazilians and the best genital hair removal for men
- What is Photo-Rejuvenation you ask?...AMAZING treatment for certain types of pigmentation!
- How should I be maintaining my body and facial hair during iso?
- EDUCATION: By VC Dermal - Acne
- EDUCATION: By VC Dermal - Pigmentation
- How to Manage Dry Flaky Skin this Winter