Valued Clients, Friends and Followers,
Thank you for all your patience during the last few months, we are delighted to announce all Victorian Cosmetic & Dermal Clinics will be open on Wednesday 28th October 2020.
In line with our already stringent hygiene protocols, we ask that you please observe the following guidelines for the safety and peace of mind of you and our team.
1. If you are feeling unwell in any way before your appointment, we ask that you call to reschedule. Even if your illness is “barely there” you may be placing others at risk. If you come to our clinic and are evidently unwell, we will not perform your treatment.
2. All clients and team members will be temperature checked on arrival. If your temperature is over 37, we will not perform your treatment.
3. Please be on time for your appointment, to avoid congestion in our waiting area.
4. Upon entering, please use the Hand Sanitiser provided and keep all personal items with you. If you have access to a mask, please wear your own, in the event you need to cough or sneeze, tissues are provided (or please contain with your elbows). Please do not touch tables, door handles etc where avoidable (we are sanitising all touch-points throughout the day).
5. Please refrain from wearing make-up to your appointment. This is done to minimise our face-to-face contact duration. If you have to wear make-up beforehand, please use wipes to remove prior to attending.
6. Please do not attend your appointment with children / friends / family members. We have tried to be lenient in the past, but due to social distancing rules and limited numbers allowed in the clinic, we must adhere to the Government‘s 1.5M safety guidelines (until your treatment commences).
7. As per our standard clinic practice, all therapists will wear face masks and sterile gloves and will be following strict cleaning protocols (appointment times have been scheduled to allow for increased sterilisation between clients).
8. Please ensure your contact details are up-to-date in our booking system, should any potential outbreaks occur.
When we reopen on October 28th, priority has been given to all clients who had appointments scheduled during the imposed Stage 4 shutdown.
Please remember we have a strict 48 hour cancellation policy, so please advise us should you be unable to attend, so we can offer the slot to clients on our waitlist.
Thank you once again for all patience and support as we navigate this new normal, we simply cannot wait to open our doors and see your beautiful faces again.
Yours in Beauty
Director & Founder