No-shows and last minute cancellations enormously disadvantage our company. They also mean that other clients cannot book those time slots with us. We employ the very best therapists and we invest a great deal in further educating them as well as investing in the latest medical equipment to deliver outstanding results; We therefore hope that you will appreciate our Booking Policy.
Booking an appointment
- In order to book an appointment, a payment of $50 must be paid in order to secure any current or future appointments. This amount will stay as a credit on file until no more bookings are made
- In the event that a course/package is purchased, the entire treatment cost may be used to secure your booking, however we will always request a $50 deposit
We require at least 48 hours’ notice to be given for any appointment cancellation (excluding Sundays and Public Holidays)
- If you cancel within 48 hours of your appointment, we reserve the right to deduct the $50 booking deposit or in the case of pre-paid treatments, the full cost of treatment will be forfeited
- If we forfeit your booking deposit due to a last-minute cancellation, rescheduling or not showing up, another $50 booking deposit must be paid to make another appointment
- If for any reason, you choose not to, or are unable to have the full treatment that you booked in for on the day of my appointment (including due to lateness, fake tan or sun exposure) that you will be charged the price of the full treatment i.e. charged for the time we have allocated
- Refunds are not provided for any reason including change of mind or circumstances.
- Any treatment package that is purchased cannot be divided up, refunded or transferred to another person
- Refunds, reimbursements or compensation are not provided to clients if treatment reactions or side effects occur.
- Refunds are not provided if treatment is unsuccessful or if results are not in line with the average
- Refunds are not provided for any reason including change of mind or circumstance
- Treatments/services are not transferable to other individuals
- In order for us to provide you with a great service it is fundamental that you provide all information requested in completing consent forms or advising us of any factors that may affect your treatments. You also need to have realistic expectations of the results of treatment. We encourage you to work with your therapist or health professional on what you can achieve with your treatment.
- Our procedures and products may not be suitable for you and whilst all due care and skill is exercised in treating our clients ultimately it is your responsibility to determine if the product or treatment is right for you. Victorian Cosmetic & Dermal Clinic will advise of all potential side effects in the client consent forms and initial consultation. I will not hold the company, its staff or associates liable for any damage or loss incurred as a result.
- From time to time adverse side effects do occur due to various reasons, it is up to you to notify the clinic as soon as possible. We provide services and products that can assist you in these circumstances
- In regards to products, refunds will be provided where required in accordance with the Australian Consumer Law. If a product is faulty it may either be replaced or refunded. We do not refund for change of mind.
- If an allergic reaction occurs due to a product, the clinic must be notified within 48 hours of the reaction
- If an allergic reaction occurs due to a product, photo proof of allergic reaction must be provided to the clinic via email ([email protected]).
- Whilst we always aim to find solutions to adverse reactions to products, it’s important to work with therapists to determine if it is a true allergic reaction or a normal, expected side effect of the product.