As part of your DIY home Acne Facial pack, you’ll receive the following products:
- ICE Sal Cleanser
- ICE Clarifying Scrub
- ICE Refining Mask
- BIO Hydrating Mist
- ICE Balancing Lotion
Here is a step – by step guide on how to perform this facial at home. We recommend you perform this treatment 1 to 2 times per week before bed. (Please ensure you’re wearing an SPF of at least 15+ during when outside).
- ICE Sal Cleanser: Pump out pea size amount of the cleanser, with water to emulsify, apply to the face and massage it for 30 seconds. Remove with water.
- ICE Clarifying Scrub: Squeeze out pea size amount of exfoliant, apply to face and massage in for 2 minutes. Remove with water.
- ICE Refining Mask: With a brush (you may use your fingers if you don’t have a brush) apply a thin layer of mask over the whole face. A tingling or stinging sensation is normal. Allow to dry for 15 mins.
- Bio Hydrating Mist: 3-4 sprays of hydrating mist into your hands, apply to the face over the mask and massage in to loosen the dried clay. Once a creamy consistency is achieved, remove all of the mask with warm water. Once the skin is clean and dried, reapply more a further 2-4 sprays of hydrating mist to clean skin.
- ICE Balancing Lotion: Apply 2-3 pumps of Balancing lotion to the whole face to finish treatment.