It’s common knowledge that sport helps you keep a great figure and feel better all round. But Pilates in particular works heavily on your core muscles and lower back, which makes it great for improving posture and reducing lower back pain. You will work the transverse abdominis, multifidus, pelvic floor, and diaphragm muscles. It also helps you become more in tune with the state of your body and how you feel.
46Skincare Tips & Tricks: Give Pilates a try for great posture!
About the author
Victorian Cosmetic Dermal Clinics (also known as Victorian Cosmetic Dermal Clinics) was formed in 2005 and since then has become one of the leaders in the laser and skin industry in Melbourne. Unparalleled service, innovative treatment options and our affordable pricing means that effective non-surgical cosmetic treatments are now available to everyone.
- CoolSlimming (aka Cryolipolysis) - Removing unwanted fat non-invasively
- Laser Tattoo Removal - What to expect during the healing process
- How should I be maintaining my body and facial hair during iso?
- EDUCATION: By VC Dermal- Acne
- EDUCATION: By VC Dermal- Pigmentation
- How to Manage Dry Flakey Skin this Winter