This face scrub is simple, all natural, and ideal for the budget-conscious beauty enthusiast. The lemon juice is astringent and the olive oil softens your skin. The sugar then exfoliates the skin, leaving it clear and smooth.
- 2 tablespoons of brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon of olive oil
- Pour all the ingredients into a bowl.
- Mix well.
- Apply the scrub on wet skin and make circular movements in order to erase impurities.
- Rinse with lukewarm water and dry with a towel.
- Make this cleanse part of your weekly ritual.
- Avoid sun for a couple of hours after the scrub. Lemon can make your skin photosensitive.