Among all the fantastic benefits of a cold shower is the fact that it refines your skin, as well as your hair. Cold water tightens your pores and this seals them, preventing dirt from getting inside and clogging them. A steamy shower is also not recommended because it can dry out your skin and take away its healthy natural oils. If you want to take the plunge, take it step by step and try to get a cooler shower over time. If it’s too hard for you, at least try to avoid a hot steamy shower.
38Skincare Tips & Tricks: The power of a cold shower.
About the author
Victorian Cosmetic Dermal Clinics (also known as Victorian Cosmetic Dermal Clinics) was formed in 2005 and since then has become one of the leaders in the laser and skin industry in Melbourne. Unparalleled service, innovative treatment options and our affordable pricing means that effective non-surgical cosmetic treatments are now available to everyone.
- CoolSlimming (aka Cryolipolysis) - Removing unwanted fat non-invasively
- Laser Tattoo Removal - What to expect during the healing process
- How should I be maintaining my body and facial hair during iso?
- EDUCATION: By VC Dermal- Acne
- EDUCATION: By VC Dermal- Pigmentation
- How to Manage Dry Flakey Skin this Winter