You only need two ingredients to make your nails look whiter and stronger. First give them a soak in lemon juice for a couple of minutes. Then after your manicure is done, take a clove of garlic, cut it in half and get rid of the germ (the sprout in the centre). Rub your nails with the garlic for a bit longer and then wash your hands thoroughly.
51Skincare Tips & Tricks: Strengthen and whiten your nails the natural way!
About the author
Victorian Cosmetic Dermal Clinics (also known as Victorian Cosmetic Dermal Clinics) was formed in 2005 and since then has become one of the leaders in the laser and skin industry in Melbourne. Unparalleled service, innovative treatment options and our affordable pricing means that effective non-surgical cosmetic treatments are now available to everyone.
- Taking the first step on your Skin By VC Dermal Journey
- Message from Victoria re: COVID-19
- Women Leading Women - International Women's Day
- Common Misconceptions about Stretch Marks
- Everything you need to know about Pigmentation
- The importance of regular skin treatments combined with home care products