It’s very important to remember. Wash all the makeup off your face before going to bed. Your skin goes through a lot each day in terms of makeup, dirt, bacteria, sweat, and more. This needs to be washed away to limit the risk of breakouts and acne.
43Skincare Tips & Tricks: Take off your makeup before going to bed.
About the author
Victorian Cosmetic Dermal Clinics (also known as Victorian Cosmetic Dermal Clinics) was formed in 2005 and since then has become one of the leaders in the laser and skin industry in Melbourne. Unparalleled service, innovative treatment options and our affordable pricing means that effective non-surgical cosmetic treatments are now available to everyone.
- CoolSlimming (aka Cryolipolysis) - Removing unwanted fat non-invasively
- Laser Tattoo Removal - What to expect during the healing process
- How should I be maintaining my body and facial hair during iso?
- EDUCATION: By VC Dermal- Acne
- EDUCATION: By VC Dermal- Pigmentation
- How to Manage Dry Flakey Skin this Winter