First scrub your hands with coffee grounds. Then mix a couple of drops of castor oil with a bit of lemon juice and massage your hands with the mixture. Your hands will then be super soft!
52Skincare Tips & Tricks: Use coffee grounds and castor oil to soften hands!
About the author
Victorian Cosmetic Dermal Clinics (also known as Victorian Cosmetic Dermal Clinics) was formed in 2005 and since then has become one of the leaders in the laser and skin industry in Melbourne. Unparalleled service, innovative treatment options and our affordable pricing means that effective non-surgical cosmetic treatments are now available to everyone.
- CoolSlimming (aka Cryolipolysis) - Removing unwanted fat non-invasively
- Laser Tattoo Removal - What to expect during the healing process
- How should I be maintaining my body and facial hair during iso?
- EDUCATION: By VC Dermal- Acne
- EDUCATION: By VC Dermal- Pigmentation
- How to Manage Dry Flakey Skin this Winter