First scrub your hands with coffee grounds. Then mix a couple of drops of castor oil with a bit of lemon juice and massage your hands with the mixture. Your hands will then be super soft!
52Skincare Tips & Tricks: Use coffee grounds and castor oil to soften hands!
About the author
Victorian Cosmetic Dermal Clinics (also known as Victorian Cosmetic Dermal Clinics) was formed in 2005 and since then has become one of the leaders in the laser and skin industry in Melbourne. Unparalleled service, innovative treatment options and our affordable pricing means that effective non-surgical cosmetic treatments are now available to everyone.
- Taking the first step on your Skin By VC Dermal Journey
- Message from Victoria re: COVID-19
- Women Leading Women - International Women's Day
- Common Misconceptions about Stretch Marks
- Everything you need to know about Pigmentation
- The importance of regular skin treatments combined with home care products