Our Frankston Clinic
Our Frankston Clinic is a short drive away and you can find directions below. The clinic offers the following treatments:
It’s our belief at Victorian Cosmetic Dermal Clinics that everyone should have access to beautiful skin. We love working closely with our clients to determine their exact skincare needs. We then use our cutting-edge medical devices and vast product knowledge to make that a reality.
Our passion is working with various skin conditions and seeing our clients leave our clinics ecstatic with their results. With over 3 million successful treatments performed since 2005, you are in good hands.
How to get to our Frankston Clinic from Langwarrin
The total drive is 8 kilometres and ought to take about 12 minutes.
- Head west on North Rd for about 3 km.
- Turn right onto McClelland Dr.
- Turn left onto Cranbourne Rd (State Route 4) heading to Frankston, and drive 4 km.
- Stick to the right and continue onto Playne St.
- At the roundabout turn right onto Young St.
- Go straight through the next roundabout.
- Turn right at the following roundabout onto Thomson St.
- Turn left onto Thomson Ln.
- Stay on Thomson Ln by taking the right.
- Turn left again onto Wells St, and you’ll find the clinic on the right just before the big intersection.
By public transport
- From Peninsula Hospital/Cranbourne-Frankston Rd, take the 791 bus toward Frankston.
- Get off at Frankston Railway Station/Fletcher Rd (about 10 minutes).
- From Frankston Station, walk south on Dandenong Valley Hwy/Young St until the first intersection.
Turn right onto Wells Street and you’ll find our clinic at the next corner on the right.